Two different couples both donated money for the parts to fix our loader/dozer (BRUTE). I decided this nice weather weekend was the time for me to do my part and get the labor done. I am pretty much working on my head because I am changing a transmission pump at crankshaft level, but I am working from on top of the rocker cover. I put a red arrow in the picture to show where I removed the old pump today. Hopefully the weather will hold and I can get the new pump installed in the next week or two. If this transmission repair fixes the problem the next items will be new batteries and injectors. Then I will be able to move on to excavator repairs. The ring gear is out on it so the motor will need to be pulled I think!